Needs some help identifying these parts

sredmyer

The first pic, like Palmbchmonte said is the front radiator support to inner fenderwell extension and the second is a plastic "splash shield/filler" at the lower fenderwell to the frame. I believe they are reproduced now. These are the 2 pieces that GM used to "fill" the gaps that the longer nose and wheelbase of the Monte have. If you look at a Chevelle those 2 pieces are not needed. They are unique to our Monte's.

Thanks guys. 

.. the second is a plastic "splash shield/filler" at the lower fenderwell to the frame. I believe they are reproduced now. ...

Any idea where this part is sold.  I can't find it anywhere.

I'd call The Parts Place or Leo....either one I'm sure can get the reproduction plastic filler panels for the rear of the wheel well. I have them on my car (think I got them from The Parts Place), they fit real well. The metal front ones are only available used but Leo may have them as well or check ebay.

Steve

Steve,

The Parts Place Inc has them for $59 a pair plus taxes and shipping.  They don't show a picture but they list them as "(1970 - 1972 Monte Carlo) INNER FENDER SHIELDS WITH HARDWARE LEFT HAND & RIGHT HAND - PAIR" under part number BP1040M. 

You may need to call them to confirm that is the same part as offered by OPGI and JEGS but I believe it is.  Also, ask about the shipping cost (should be small as the parts are very light weight plastic).

The parts place didn't stock them when I bought my inner fenders. They told me they where going to order some for stock. Of course threy are a few bucks cheaper after I bought them.. Oh well

The front extensions are pretty self-explanatory but the rears can be pretty confounding.

I trimmed the lip on it the to make the fit and look good. I think stainless hardware is a nice finish.

post-201-0-35164700-1526733307_thumb.jpg

post-201-0-78089000-1526733364_thumb.jpg

post-201-0-94954800-1526733495_thumb.jpg

They first came out from Dixie Monte Carlo. I posted the info in new products on our web site. They still have them but changed their name to Dixie Restoration. 

They are located in Manchester, Connecticut.

Carl