Right rear quarter panel

Palmbchmonte

I got a bad spot on the right rear lower QP right behind the wheel ...I only need panel about up to the 1st body line and I cant seem to find a small patch panel.

The only thing I can find is the entire quarter or most of the entire quarter panel.

Does anyone have an old QP they want to cut a piece out of ? 

Any manufacturer repop this piece ?

Thx

Yes I seen those...but I only need a very small patch panel...the bottom 8 " of the panel behind the wheel.

Hate to spend the money and throw away the rest.

I seen they make small repop QP patch panels for other cars....just cant find the 1st Gen M

Thx

I will be cutting the trunk and likely inner wheel wells out of my donor car.  I will check with the body guy to see if we can spare the quarters in the process.  Let me know exactly what you need (pictures would help) and I will see what we can do.

That's not too big of an area to fix. I suggest you not go up to the body line when you repair it, unless it's worse than the photo looks. If you can get away with cutting low enough that the trim covers the weld, it would be best. I had a smaller area in the same place to repair on my car, and I was able to make a piece for it. I don't believe anyone manufactures what you need in a small section.

Dan