Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
Rob Peters

Countdown To The Eastern Meet

26 Days and a wake-up  till we start arriving on Wednesday June 20th

rob

25 days and a wake-up till we arrive in Carlisle for the Eastern Meet.

rob

I have not even started my car this year yet...my trailer is full of stuff I need to unload...the pressure is on :D

I have not even started my car this year yet...my trailer is full of stuff I need to unload...the pressure is on :D

Tick Tock, Tick Tock Bill

Rob

Trailer emptied & charged, new carburetor on, oil change done, checked all fluids. New tires installed, A/C charged, undercarriage wiped down & NYS inspection done today. Car cover picked up from laundromat.

Shocks shipped from Chassisworks today. Shock install & tune up before Carlisle.

Now to find the time for a clean up, vacuum and wax.

Getting there.

Dan

Trailer emptied & charged, new carburetor on, oil change done, checked all fluids. New tires installed, A/C charged, undercarriage wiped down & NYS inspection done today. Car cover picked up from laundromat.

Shocks shipped from Chassisworks today. Shock install & tune up before Carlisle.

Now to find the time for a clean up, vacuum and wax.

Getting there.

Dan

get-er Dan!!!!!

rob

24 days and a wake-up!!!!

rob

I’m lucky if I get a chance to vacuum it! Did drive it around quite a bit the last couple weeks so it’s coated in pollen!

I’m just happy to get to see everyone again, and meet some new folks.

And spend some quality time with Alli and the kids!

23 days and a wake-up!!!!

rob

22 days and a wake-up!!!! Don't forget to check the tire pressure in your Monte. If trailering don't forget the trailer and tow vehicle tire pressures too

rob

Mine might be under the gun. I'm wanting to install my new to me Jeep Grand Cherokee steering gear. I'm under pressure while at work. 

21 days and a wake-up!!!! How are your belts? Are they cracked and brittle? Are they tight enough?

rob

20 Days And A Wake-Up!!!! Some more door prizes arrived yesterday. Better take a look at those hoses when you check your antifreeze.

rob

We are now in the Teens....... ONLY 19 days and a wake-up until many of us start arriving in Carlisle for the Eastern Meet.  Three weeks from today we will be having our club driving games.  Thanks to Jay and Jenny Munday for volunteering to handle the games.  Later in the day that Thursday we will be having our driving games.

For those who just don't trust their windshield wipers to do the job, don't forget to do your Rain-ex Treatment on your windshield, I know from past experience that Rain-ex is a great product for our Monte's......  If enough of us treat our windshields maybe it will deflect the clouds away from Carlisle.

rob

IT'S JUNE!!!!! WOW, THAT'S THE SAME MONTH AS THE FIRST GENERATION MONTE CARLO CLUB'S EASTERN MEET!!!

In 18 Days And A Wake-Up till our members start arriving in Carlisle. Three weeks from this morning we will be lining up to head for our first day on the show field. Looking forward to our long line of Monte's entering the gate together.

rob

Get to pick my car up from paint tomorrow!

Install the newly chromed bumpers and new grill, get to fine tuning the interior, and charge my a/c, fix the power steering leak.

Ms. Annabelle and I will be there with the Emmitts in hand Rob! Looking forward to meeting all my new Monte friends!

17 Days And A Wake-Up!!!! Times a-waste-in people, you are going to blink your eyes and it will be time to leave.

rob

Love to be there but the Surgeon awaits me

We will be thinking about you Larry, we may even have an adult beverage toast for you during bench racing.

Please have Glenda email me how things go with the surgery.

rob

16 Days And A Wake-Up till some of us will arrive in Carlisle!!!!

We really feel sorry and will miss those of you who aren't going to be able to make it, you will miss a really good time.

rob

ONLY 15 Days And A Wake-Up And We Will Arrive In Carlisle!!!

The Ford Nationals ended yesterday in Carlisle so this week Carlisle Events will be setting up the show field for The Chevrolet Nationals and start sending out our gate passes. It won't be long now!!! For you procrastanators, time is getting short to complete your projects so you aren't duct taping parts onto your car out on the show field.

Yesterday I did my Rain-X treatment on my windshield.

DON'T FORGET YOUR SUNSCREEN!

rob

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT DAY THIS IS??? That's right, it's hump day. BUT more important than that it is only 13 Days And A wakeup before we will start arriving in Carlisle for the FGMCC EASTERN MEET and the Chevrolet Nationals.

That's exactly only two weeks from today. It is almost 7:30AM so Two weeks from right now I should have an hour and a half of road behind me.

You have to start asking yourself, "have I forgotten to do any needed items on the Monte?" I don't know about you but I have started a list of things I don't want to forget.....making a list and checking it twice, sorta like Santa.

rob