Spotted Two First Gen Members cars

Michael Boyte

Today I had the honor of seeing our April Monte of the Month, and the men behind it. Today at a car show my wife and I spotted not 1 but 2 First Gen SS454 Cars. As I had the pleasure of meeting the owners, I realized what and who I was talking to. Steve Redmyer. He had brought his beautiful SS454, He had driven 650 miles to be here with his true friend Doug Byrd. Now, talk about drulling... Wow what a beautiful car he has, His car was so very deserving of our MONTE OF THE MONTH !!!

What a great day, to see such fine cars, and meet such great people!!

post-601-0-99458700-1528565466_thumb.jpg

post-601-0-92195500-1528565490_thumb.jpg

post-601-0-65267200-1528565529_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Two beautiful 1970 Monte Carlo. AND both of them are the best ever year of all Monte Carlo generations.

rob

Today I had the honor of seeing our April Monte of the Month, and the men behind it. Today at a car show my wife and I spotted not 1 but 2 First Gen SS454 Cars. As I had the pleasure of meeting the owners, I realized what and who I was talking to. Steve Redmyer. He had brought his beautiful SS454, He had driven 650 miles to be here with his true friend Doug Byrd. Now, talk about drulling... Wow what a beautiful car he has, His car was so very deserving of our MONTE OF THE MONTH !!!

What a great day, to see such fine cars, and meet such great people!!

Mike,

It was great meeting you and your wife. 

My friends and I really appreciated your hospitality showing us your home as well as your absolutely beautiful car.

I hope I am able to visit again next time I get down there.

Thanks,

Steve