Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
Sign in to follow this  
rgp

New member / Tennessee

Hello all - new here. I have finally gotten around to getting my 70 Monte back together. I bought it from the original owner in about 1993. I started it last weekend for the first time in 20+ years after installing a crate motor. Currently I’m looking for good bucket seat cores and would appreciate any leads. I’ll be at the Chevrolet nationals looking for parts and hope to meet some of you there at the eastern meet. I joined the club today. Thanks in advance for any leads on bucket cores.

Welcome aboard Gene!!! Please do stop by and see us. If you are facing the grandstands from the show field, our club will be in the first couple rows to the right of the grandstands.. you may be able to find some decent bucket seat cores in the vendor area.

rob

Welcome! See you in Carlisle!

Gene if theres other stuff that you need it may be possible for people to bring items to Carlisle. Some may only be able to fit small stuff in there cars but others are bringing trailers. Throw it out there it cant hurt.

Welcome to the club, good luck with your search...I wish I could be at the eastern meet. Maybe someday.

Welcome to the Club!! You need to bring or put some pictures up of your Monte!! Hope to see at the "Meet"

Jim

WELCOME TO THE CLUB, GENE. WE ARE IN KINGSPORT AND ARE DRIVING TO CARLISLE TUESDAY THE 19TH. I DON'T WANNA MISS ANYTHING! LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU. BE SURE TO SEE US AT THE CLUB HOTEL. IF YOU AREN'T STAYING THERE, COME BY.

Welcome hopefully you can join us at the 2019 Eastern meet that will be much closer for you.