Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
Sign in to follow this  
DragCat

71 Nevada CL Monte

I do not like the stripes, or the headrest covers. The steering wheel may be cracked under the wrap. Does not have gauges, just has idiot lights.

Looks like a nice car. Are they really selling for that much?

Not a fan of the stripes, didn't notice the gauge/idiot light configuration (thats why I ask questions). In reading other posts the price seems a bit high for the car as pictured, but figured someone might know the car to shed some light on it. 

They are going up in price. With the price of a paint job alone these days, it should be worth that, but you know how it goes. It has a lot going for it. If it were me, would prefer the original color. The cost to make the paint match will be a lot.

My 402 car is very similar, except I have gauges and a vinyl top. I do not have the power locks or windows.

Well maybe it was all it said it was as pictured. If I were closer I would have at least scheduled a look to check it out. Oh well 

Its re-listed. One of my main concerns would be bodywork/condition. And no ive never gone to look at a car where the seller says all original and it looks like it just came from the "we'll paint any car for 199" guys. Prices on Monte's seem to be going up so without inspecting price seems to be in the current ballpark give or take.

https://reno.craigslist.org/cto/d/1971-big-block-monte-carlo/6627032052.html