Exterior trim

19Monte70

I just picked up a 70 it's been repainted but the shop got broken into. They stole all the trim both rear and front windshields and all lower trim as well. Oh yeah emblems too. I got a great deal knowing I had to replace this trim. Any recommendations I find lower trim no issue but the windowshields not so much. I would like to order from same place to save on shipping. Glad to join this group.

Hi Steven &  :W  to the Club.  I can't offer you specific Sites to find your needs as I typically made my purchases from fellow Members who may have what your looking for.  On our Home Page there are suggested Vendors as well.  Give it a bit & I bet others will read this and offer you good suggestions. 

Once again, Welcome.........................

Doug  

• Like 1

Welcome! Sorry to hear about the stolen parts. If you post what you need in the for sale/wanted section I'm certain you will get some responses there from members with parts.

• Like 1

The closest member to you that may have the items you need would be Leo Konik.  

Phone: (810) 334-4162 (Michigan) E-mail: leo@koniksklassiks.com Web Page: www.koniksklassiks.com

Leo Konik has many new and used 70-72 Monte Carlo parts including NOS and used sheetmetal, bumpers, grilles, frames, suspension, glass, seats, front and rear door panels, consoles, and trim.

rob

• Like 1

Before making a purchase, You should also give Jared Ritchie (our vice president) a call 864-940-2146 . He also has an extensive inventory of First Gen parts both NOS and used. He has saved a lot of the members here some serious CASH !!!

Compare prices. Unless you are going for a hood or frame, shipping is never an issue.

Shop your resources before you throw your money away.

• Like 2