Looking for the float for the washer monitoring system

Does any one know where I can find the float / monitoring stick for the washer monitoring system. I rebuilt mine but it doesn't lift the float high enough to show the green part of the monitor. Or is there a fix for mine???

This is a part that is not reproduced.  A couple years ago a member had someone that rebuilt his for him.  He offered them up to any member that would like one.  I bought one and used it in my wash bottle.  It was not a hard restoration of the bottle to do but without the part that member had made for us it would not have been easily possible for us.  I did a little bit of a write up on my bottle restoration. 

The guy who made these did a great job but I at this point in time (because I am old as dirt) I can not remember who the member was that was able to get them made or who the person was that made them for us..

I wish at the time I had hired the guy to make more of them and stored them for other members to buy but it just did not occur to me to do that.

Maybe someone else who bought one can remember the member or the guy who made them up for us.

rob

I was the member who found someone who made replacement floats.  At that time I got a list of members (Total of 10) who wanted one and got a discount rate from the guy who made them.  They were top quality and I would highly recommend them.

Are we looking for members to place another order again?  Anyone else interested in these?

Thanks!!
Mike

A member on Team chevelle "danhalt" was selling them about a yr ago I bought a couple from him ,You can do a search on  team chevelle for  CD2 washer monitor float replacement and see what it looks like or you can email him at  dave.anhart1@gmail.com to see if he still has them. 20.00 + 7.00  shipping

Terry

Dave is sending me one of his floats, now I have to see if I can get the monitor out with out screwing up the new jar

Buy a new jar, don't risk tearing up any other parts of the monitor.

rob

I did a writeup on how I did mine. Here is a link to that writeup here on the site:

Rob

http://www.firstgenmc.com/forums/index.php?/topic/17326-washer-bottle-monitor-rebuild/?hl=%2Bwash+%2Bbottle

• 1 month later...

I will take it for that.  Do you take Paypal?  I just discovered that my washer system is not working even though I rebuilt the pump a few years ago and it hasn't been used hardly at all since I did it.  I don't know much about these systems or why it's not working.

• 2 months later...