Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
Jared Richey

2019 Eastern Meet Announcement

The FGMCC 20th annual Eastern Meet in 2019 will be held at the Great Smoky Mountain Auto Fest in Kodak, Tennessee.

The dates are October 11-12 (TENTATIVE)

3540 Line Drive

Kodak, TN 37764

Car clubs registering more than 10 cars get a special discount of $25 registration. More details to follow.

Hotel information will be made available in the coming weeks.

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2018-great-smoky-mountain-auto-fest-car-registration-tickets-40908007953

Everyone has Plenty of time to plan for the meet. There is an airport close by in Knoxville, TN for those wanting to Fly in from far away.

I will post and make available when it is possible to register for next year's event this year's event has not happened yet.

Annette,

I am in the process of negotiating a contract with several hotels at this point in time.  I have it narrowed down to three properties and I am trying to get the best prices available.  Keep an eye out here for further information on reserving a room.  This information will not make it into the November/December newsletter because I have already completed that newsletter and sent it to Aaron for publication around the first part of November.  Future info on the meet and the hotel will be updated here and in the future newsletters.

rob

Correct along with next year's dates times registration info Etc.

This year's event just take took place last weekend

All dates tentative. Next year's show will be announced soon.

On ‎10‎/‎22‎/‎2018 at 1:58 PM, Jared Richey said:

Correct along with next year's dates times registration info Etc.

This year's event just take took place last weekend

Where and when was this year's event that just took place? 

I thought this years event was in June and at Carlisle

4 hours ago, sredmyer said:

Where and when was this year's event that just took place? 

I thought this years event was in June and at Carlisle

Steve,

You are correct, this years Eastern Meet was in Carlisle this past June.  What Jared was talking about is he attended the same show where the 2019 Meet will be held, but he attended it  this year a few weeks ago in Kodak, Tn.  

When Jared posted the dates and the costs for registration for next year's Eastern Meet which will be held in Kodak, Tn. he assumed it would be the same weekend date and costs as this year's show.  I am in the process of trying to negotiate a club host hotel contract and I have found out that more than likely the show will be a different date than their show a few weeks ago.  They will not have a firm date until the end of November and as far as registration costs that i also up in the air.  

Once they provide us with a firm date and costs for the show we will let you know.  Sorry for the confusion.  

rob