Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
Rob Peters

2019 Carlisle Mini-Meet

Good Evening Monte People.... I know it is early but I wanted to let everyone know that I am planning a First Generation Monte Carlo Club Mini-Meet in Carlisle.  This should come as no surprise for most of the membership because I have been doing this same mini-meet on the years that the Eastern Meet is not being held there.

This is not a replacement for the Eastern Meet, it is simply a mini-meet.  There will be no club awards.  I hope to have some door prizes but nothing like I would usually have at the Eastern Meet, the door prizes I will have will be ones that I purchase myself or can get local businesses to donate.  

My plan is to have a Pizza Party on Thursday Night.  Thursday night will be a night of Bench Racing and if I can arrange an early enough arrival I would like to have a trip for everyone to the Carlisle Sports emporium for some great go-cart racing prior to the Pizza Party.

I have a contract with the Fairfield Inn and Suites for 25 rooms and have had this signed contract for 3 years.  This property is already sold out for this time period but the block of rooms I already have is secure.  The cost of these rooms is the same as they were for the Eastern Meet this past year and are as follows:

GROUP ROOM RATES

Room Type       Rate for June 21& 22       Rates surrounding dates

2 Queen                           $159.00                          $99.00

King                                 $159.00                          $99.00

King Suite                       $169.00                        $119.00

Queen Suite                   $169.00                        $119.00 

Hotel room rates are subject to applicable state and local taxes in effect at the time of check in

If you are interested in attending this mini-meet please contact me at rob29fod@aol.com or leave me a PM here or respond to this post.  

rob

Rob I am interested in attending the 2019 carlisle mini meet with my wife. How do I book the room.  Thanks Joe Roman

Call the hotel directly at 717-243-2080.  Identify yourself as a first generation Monte Carlo Club.  Remind them we have a block of rooms with a special rate.

rob

Rob,

I just saw this forum so no need to reply back to my question on the other forum.

Yes, Wilbur & I will be there and I am going to call Hotel and get my room booked.

Thanks

Annette