Posting Pictures

I had posted the below post in the "Computer Forum" and someone sent me a message suggesting I also post it here in the "General Forum"  so here it goes:

Since the new updates to the club web site it is easier.  Below is instructions for those who are unsure how to do this:

You can print this out and give it a try.  It should work.  Either print it our or save it to your desktop for future use:

HOW TO POST PICTURES ON THE SITE

When you either select to “start a new topic” or click in the “reply” box to respond to a post, look toward the bottom of your post/reply and you will see a paper clip and to the right of that you will see where it says choose files Move your cursor over that and Left Click on it.

Once you left click on choose files a new box will open up for you to choose where to find the pictures you want to add to your post.  (What I usually do is make a folder on my desktop and name it My Pictures.  Inside that folder I have other folders in which to save my pictures.  I have folders of pictures for my grand kids, another for club things, another for different trips or vacations, another folder for family pictures etc, etc.)

Once you find the pictures or pictures you want to add there are a couple ways you can add these pictures to your post:

The first way is: If it is just one picture left click on that one picture and if it is multiple pictures hold down the (CONTROL) “ctrl” button and keep the “ctrl” button held down while you left click on each of the pictures you want to add.  As you click on each of these pictures you will notice they will each be highlighted.    Once the pictures you want added are highlighted look toward the bottom of that box and you will see a box called “OPEN”,  left click on that open box.  When you click on the “OPEN” Box you will see each of your pictures you have selected be added to your post.

Once your pictures have been added to your post left click on either “Submit Topic” or “Submit Reply” and your pictures will be in your post.

The second way is:  Find the picture you want and left click on the picture you want to add while holding the left click down move the picture into your post

Once your pictures have been added to your post left click on either “Submit Topic” or “Submit Reply” and your pictures will be in your post.

rob