Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
Sign in to follow this  
Shawn63

1971 Monte Carlo SS 454 for Sale

Hi Guys

Decided to sell my SS car,

Canadian production ,GM of Canada documented,triple black.no a/c

See link for my ad on Carsonline

Any questions,pls let me know

Thanks Shawn

shugh@eastlink.ca

519-357-5918

https://www.cars-on-line.com/gen3-cars/col1/posting/94090

Edited by Shawn63
add contact info

I agree with realred70, someone would need more details about the car. #’s matching, overall condition, what’s good, what’s bad, etc

Looks to me that if they are interested they can contact you.Best way to get a buyer. Price is descent in my opinion. Big block,Canadian car triple black ,can't beat it. Best way to get into a First Gen Monte Carlo!post-259-0-93319100-1480263543_thumb.jpg

I guess it all depends on what someone is willing to pay. There are two markets out there someone that will buy it for what it is and enjoy it and continue to put their own spin on it. And then the other side who may want to put it back to oem and thats where it gets costly due to finding all the parts. Both ways will always have to bare in mind shipping costs which have risen greatly and border stuff to deal with, it does help when you have all bills and receipts for any engine work done and parts that are replaced. Those will help you get a better dollar, unfortunately with winter coming for some in the next 2-3 weeks if the sale doesn't come soon it may have to sit all winter as transporting it in the winter sucks in all aspects.  Price on it........... Well being in US Dollars that makes it $29,543 Canadian and thats a real hard sell here, Stateside possibly but I see shipping is going to be a big dollar killer both sides of the border. My 1970 Convertible from Boston to Vancouver cost just shy of $7000cdn to ship and border stuff as well.

Good luck with the sale Shawn.

Darren

I believe that coming back into the states you only pay for the shipping. Your figure of $7000 cdn includes a lot of stuff that only pertains to vehicles coming into Canada.

Your price seems more than fair if it's a numbers matching car (I didn't see that noted).

Steve 

SOLD!

Thanks for everyones assistance.

This is a great club,with a bunch of good members who are knowledgeable and kind to help.

Shawn