Monte Carlo Key chains ?

Hey Guys has anyone seen the Wicked Kreations 1st generation Monte Carlo Key chain ? I have one and love it. I went to order another and they were out of stock and wont make more until they have enough interest. They need roughly 6 pieces in order to make new batch. There $18 ea with shipping.....Anyone interested in one so we can get 6 made ?

5E939B2B-2525-428C-86A8-4655BE799077.jpeg

He's going to message me soon as they can go into production and ill send you all the info to get in touch with him. He has awesome service and turn around time for shipping. I recently go my 2006 GTO Key chain and 2 Nissan 240SX for my sons.

Ok guys key chains can be ordered two ways #1 emailing him at wickedkreations2@gmail.com

#2 www.facebook.com/wkreations

just email him and mention you want to order a 1st generation Monte Carlo Key chain and he will send directions how to order

6 hours ago, 1970MonteCarloNH said:

Ok guys key chains can be ordered two ways #1 emailing him at wickedkreations2@gmail.com

#2 www.facebook.com/wkreations 

just email him and mention you want to order a 1st generation Monte Carlo Key chain and he will send directions how to order

Thanks

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...