Lower Body Side Molding Trim

72-CLASSIC_RIDE

Have removed most of my lower body trim and will recondition it.  I still have (2) pieces attached right behind lower front fender & where door meets (One on each side)...................... 

Cautious putting much pressure on them as not sure how to remove.  I see no screws visible & assuming it is clips hidden behind holding trim in place.  How do these come off? 

Thanx for your reply(s)

Doug  

Okay Aaron & thanx.  Now I have a starting point. :yay:  I was pretty sure I was missing something! :doh:  I restored my sail panel badges and decided to go ahead and refresh the lower moldings to keep everything looking current.  I was also curious what the sheet metal looked like underneath the moldings.   I believe I have now inspected every nook & cranny of the ole girl  While everything has been removed, going to spend some time using scratch removal compound on the paint.  Just purchased a cordless orbital buffer/polisher from Ryobi and anxious to get started on that.  So I plan to keep myself entertained this Winter inside the garage.  See ya all in the Spring........................:B

Doug