Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers

What’s going on guys, it’s been awhile since I’ve come here. My name is steven and I have a 1971 Monte Carlo in Albuquerque NM. I used to have a account on here as Stevns71monte or something like that. Been kind of browsing around trying to decide wether or not I should post. Looking at my old posts they where very cringey and I apologize for that. I’ve learned a lot of lessons over the past couple of years lol. Anyways my Monte Carlo has been in storage for awhile and over the weekend I was finally able to secure a truck and trailer to pull it home. It fired right up and ran after we timed it, put some new plugs and a battery in it. Here is some before storage photos and after storage photos. Hope everyone is doing good! 

8CECE1E9-F532-4EDE-8F6E-D7124355D7B1.jpeg

27EA3466-F8D3-4A0C-943F-21ECA229B3AB.jpeg

8721E087-D55E-4CF5-8CEB-E397B0D0AE90.jpeg

C31830DA-53E8-4EB6-8539-75C91ABD403F.jpeg

Good to see you here again. Welcome back!

Great to see you back again Steve, I wondered what happened to you.  Glad you kept your monte too. Hope all has been well with you. Kenny found his way back too great to have you young guys around keeping this hobby alive.

Welcome Back, don't be a stranger

rob