Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
Jared Richey

Eastern meet tracking

This will be the thread for tracking attendance of the Eastern Meet on the site at least. Last year the time I did to meet very few replied here and got most replies through email.

Number of people in your group

Your Real Name or (names) like Jared and Alexis Richey)

Monte or not?

Day Arriving (I will try to have activities planned on Thursday as well if you arrive any earlier feel free to do so)

Trailer or Driving

Interested in activities? Go karts, mini golf, etc?

If I think of anything else I need I will edit this post.

2 attendting 

Annette Whitlow & Wilbur Langford

72 Monte Custom 

Thursday evening 

Trailering 

One question. What is status of room reservations?  

Thanks

Annette

Number of people in your group:  2

Your Real Name or (names):  Rob & Pat Peters

Monte or not?  70 Monte

Day Arriving (I will try to have activities planned on Thursday as well if you arrive any earlier feel free to do so):  Thursday or earlier

Trailer or Driving:  Driving of course

Interested in activities? Go karts, mini golf, etc?:  Yes, especially bench racing

rob

I have thought long and hard about this meet. I really wanted to attend the meet in Tennessee. I was up for a permotion  at work and if I got it I was going to stay on another two years, and would have been able to go. As it turned out the company brought in a new person to do the job (and expected me to train him) not happening. so I will be retiring next October the week after the meet, so I will have to burn up all my vacation and sick time well before that. now I guess I'll have to wait for the next southern meet to come around.

6 minutes ago, cny first gen 71 said:

I have thought long and hard about this meet. I really wanted to attend the meet in Tennessee. I was up for a permotion  at work and if I got it I was going to stay on another two years, and would have been able to go. As it turned out the company brought in a new person to do the job (and expected me to train him) not happening. so I will be retiring next October the week after the meet, so I will have to burn up all my vacation and sick time well before that. now I guess I'll have to wait for the next southern meet to come around.

DANG Steve.... Wish you could make it but retirement does come first.  Congrats on your retirement, well deserved i am sure.

rob

Number of people in your group  2

Your Real Name or (names) like Jared and Alexis Richey)  Bob and Suzi Wagner

Monte or not?  '72 Monte Carlo

Day Arriving (I will try to have activities planned on Thursday as well if you arrive any earlier feel free to do so)  Thursday Afternoon

Trailer or Driving  We are going to trailer this time.  We are coming in from Snow Hill, NC.

Interested in activities? Go karts, mini golf, etc?  We are open to about anything.  This will be our first meet.  We are really excited!

Number of people in your group:  2

Your Real Name or (names):  Kelly & Trish Robbins

Monte or not?  70 Monte

Day Arriving (I will try to have activities planned on Thursday as well if you arrive any earlier feel free to do so)Thursday 26SEP (as of today)

Trailer or Driving:  Driving (as long as the Monte holds!)

Interested in activities? Go karts, mini golf, etc?:  First time at a FGMCC event, open to whatever

Update 3/06/19: Received Autofest confirmation in the mail...

IMG_0596.jpg

Edited by Krobb2000
added pic

Number in Group  2

real name  Larry E and Glendia Gilbert

72 Monte Carlo

arriving Thursday Sept 26th

Driving

Up for what ever the group has planned as always