Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
Sign in to follow this  
DragCat

Just in time for halloween

You know some might agree that the price is a little stiff, but you couldn't restore one under the asking price. Looks clean.😎

It does look clean, can't say anything about price as consignment shop has to get their cut. Don't know what that is but puts the car (as pictured) in a reasonable range IMO. I might have to request an undercarriage picture just for those side pipes/exhaust.  I wonder if those are new cragars or period wheels, anyone seen what old cragars are getting sold for, insane. 

1 hour ago, Leghome said:

Seems to me at that price the spare would not be rusty

I agree it should have a Cragar rim and a BFG tire.😉

Ok, which cragar rim do you match for the spare? The 8" rears or 7" fronts? That spare is perfect. Lol will make you repair the flat tire to get it off. Lol.  Side pipes need to go. Otherwise a nice looking example. 

22 hours ago, DragCat said:

It does look clean, can't say anything about price as consignment shop has to get their cut. Don't know what that is but puts the car (as pictured) in a reasonable range IMO. I might have to request an undercarriage picture just for those side pipes/exhaust.  I wonder if those are new cragars or period wheels, anyone seen what old cragars are getting sold for, insane. 

What is the difference between new cragars and old school cragars?

1 hour ago, sredmyer said:

What is the difference between new cragars and old school cragars?

I didn't know there was one until a neighbor just paid 900 for a pair for his chevelle. He is meticulous in period correct numbers matching stuff. I know the new ones run about 2 bills a pop at the big warehouse speed shops. 

It's got side pipes Man!! can you dig it!! Looks just like the one I drove in  Jacksonville,North Carolina back in '84  .Flame orange '72gallery_1763_8_1413157507_2589.jpg

Edited by 420ponies
updated text

How loud are those side pipes ? Not particularly a fan but its definitely different. I was scheduled to be at SEMA so was gonna try and swing by and check it out but plans got changed so no dice for me