Pittsburgh Prayers

Rob Peters

I have had a couple message me regarding the mass murder here in Pittsburgh.  We live a good 5 to 7 miles from the scene of this horrible incident so we were never in any danger.

A good friend of ours and her partner live about a block away and was walking her dog when the first shots rang out and heard those initial shots.  She and her dog were unharmed.  

Our club president, Scott Stephens lives about 20 miles from the scene.

Pittsburgh is a long time city of immigrants from countries all over this world we live in.  Pittsburgh also hosts religions from all over the world and this very evil man targeted the heart of our Jewish community.

Pittsburgers asks for thoughts and prayers for the families of the 11 people who were killed here yesterday and the 8 people were wounded, including 6 police officers.

This post IS NOT a political post and any responses regarding political statements, policies or gun control will be deleted.

Thanks to those who reached out to me asking if we were ok.

rob

Hey Rob, yes a lot of prayers for the family and friends of the tragic incident in Pittsburgh. We live about 100 miles north at Pymatuning lake and conneaut lake which is a big resort area enjoyed by many many pittsburghers. When we had the business our customer base on the week end was Pittsburgh Pa. and Cleveland ohio. Again our prayers for everyone in the area