Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
Sign in to follow this  
DragCat

Well this is different

Not my lack of taste either

Rob

plainfield n.j. or plainfield il. if it was plainfield il. i would go check it out 

Car has been around for a while, I have seen it before. 

Extremely limited market for any car modified like this. Someone started it and maybe lost interest, no more money, needs money, passed away, or something else that is making them sell it...they will take a huge loss on all the hours spent on it and money.

I see so many car guys build a car and end up selling it right after they get done...not a problem as I don't care one way or another but I always wonder why some that do try and sell it would choose a paint color that is so unpopular. It's like flipping a house...got to paint the rooms a neutral color or buyers are just not gonna like it. The car in question here is an extreme though as every body panel has been modified and it is not even painted.

I don't know, it certainly has alot of creativity but the personal type. You can't help but to frown on some of the wild and over the wall mods. Though in doing mods of said caliber, you can't just hack them in per say.  That's a great candidate for a role on a Mad Max feature

Within days of completing my ragtop, I wished I had done suicide doors......