Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
Rob Peters

2019 Eastern Meet Hotel Contract Signed

Good Evening everyone.  I have signed a contract with a hotel for the 2019 Eastern Meet.  I have negotiated a contract with them and they are going to rope off an area for our Monte's in the hotel parking lot.  For those who are bringing their Monte on a trailer there will be limited space at the hotel but from what I have been told there is trailer parking at the show field.

You must make your hotel reservations by calling the hotel directly because they will have the special pricing.  Please wait until after Christmas to make your reservations because the contract I have signed will take a week or two to be received and shared with the hotel staff.

The hotel is:

Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott

3620 Outdoor Sportsman Place

Kodak, Tn 37664

Phone:  (865)933-3033

The room rate will be the same for a Queen/Queen and King.  Some people may decide to arrive early  or stay Sunday night and I have requested special pricing on surrounding dates.  Here are the rates:

Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sundays the rate will be $119.00 Per Night (Plus all taxes)

Friday and Saturday Nights the rate will be $169.00 Per Night (Plus all taxes).

I have contracted for 25 rooms for Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights and 10 rooms for Tuesday and Sunday nights.  For Wednesday through Saturday nights I have contracted for 18 Queen/Queen rooms and 7 King rooms.

This hotel provides a Complimentary Full Hot Breakfast Buffet, Free  Wi-Fi and an outdoor pool.

Please direct any hotel questions to me at rob29ford@aol.com or leave me a PM here on the site.

rob

Thanks for getting this taken care of Rob.

and yes there is plenty of trailer parking at the show I was there earlier this year and looks to be plenty of space for everyone.

38 minutes ago, awhitlow0869 said:

Rob

we are still up in the air about Kodak. If you find you are getting close to running out of rooms let me know please. 

I will try to remember that Annette.

rob

I have heard today that it is OK to go ahead and start making your reservations.  The person who I deal with which writes the contracts has notified the hotel of our special rates.

rob

Don't forget to mention that your affiliated with The Firs Generation Monte Carlo Club.  RIGHT  ROB.

Good Evening All.   With the change of the dates of this show I have sent an email to my Marriott contact/coordinator to get our hotel contract changed to reflect the new dates.  As soon as I hear back from her I will post here that you can again start making your reservations.  If you had already made reservations at the club host hotel for the original dates you will need to delete your original reservation and then if they approve our new contract you will need to make new reservations.  I have already cancelled our reservations for the original dates.

Stay tuned for a contract alteration message here on the site.  Thanks for your patience and understanding.

rob

If you already had reservations under the old dates and have not heard back from the hotel with new confirmation numbers you may want to check back with the hotel.  OK everyone, I have a new revised contract with the hotel reflecting the new show dates so it is OK to go ahead and make your reservations.  My hotel contact sent me the following message, and I quote her:  "I have talked to the people who have made reservations and we are changing their dates and getting them new confirmations."  If you already had reservations under the old dates and have not heard back from the hotel with new confirmation numbers you may want to check back with the hotel to make sure they have cancelled your old reservations and can give you a new confirmation number.

rob

HOTEL CALLED AND INFORMED ME OF RESCHEDULED RESERVATIONS. VERY NICE LADY. ALSO RECIEVED EMAIL CONFIRMING THE NEW DATES. MARRIOTT GETS MY VOTE. SEE YOU THERE!