Kind of Cool

LS5

Well, I had something kind of cool I thought I would share with the family here at fgmcc and you will see how it all fits together...

While on Facebook some 8 months ago in the Monte Carlo forum while contributing to posts here and there on questions on our first gens, I met a guy named Rich Bartlett who reached out and asked all sorts of questions on wanting to get a monte carlo for himself and his future Daughter as they were expecting.... So Rich says he is looking for something special rather than a base model, so after a bunch of texting back and forth Rich says he wants one of the 1919 SS models for 1971. Well with a little Patience, one pops up about 3 hrs from his place and the questions come flooding in on what to look for and how to verify its one of the 1919 ss cars. Rich send me tons of pictures and while waiting Patiently for the owner who took forever to reply to him, Rich decides to pull the trigger on this 71ss based off what I could tell him on it. He gets the car shipped sight unseen and its exactly what he wanted and IS a true 71ss car that has seen some better days but not bad at all considering its age. Everything is there and not missing a thing, he has started taring it apart and working on it for himself and his unborn Daughter. 

Fast forward and Kind of cool Rich contacted me today and even posted pictures on Facebook that his Daughter was born TODAY...........

So That means she was born on 1-9-19 and her name is of course ....Patience        Tell me thats not Kind of Cool and this Monte Carlo was meant to be.

I am still pressing Rich to join us here at fgmcc and hope he will.....

Darren. 

Wow! That's cool! What are the odds of that? When you chat with him again congratulate him and his family to both additions! And thank you for sharing the story! 🎉😁

He should have taken the Mon from Monte and the Ca from Carlo and thrown an i in and named her Mon-i-Ca.... Monica.  I know it's  a reach but who can come up with a better one.

rob