Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
LS5

selling some parts...

Hi Guys, well with my monte being done or as far as its going to get done due to my ongoing health issues, I have some extra parts for sale and thought I would offer them up here. They will work in a 1971 or a 1972 but my car was a 71ss.

I have a full set of PUI Black Bucket seat covers and rear bench seat covers for sale, They sell for $749usd brand new and I never got around to installing them. I bought them from a member here 2 years ago and paid $500usd for them and am looking to recover my costs. SOLD..... Anthony in the US.

I also have a full set of Black date coded 1971 Seat belts and they are for a buckets car. picture enclosed, even has the shoulder belts for the front and somehow I ended up with two sets of retractor belts with covers....? selling everything for $100usd.     SOLD................... George in Calgary

also a Brand new in a box a 1971/72 Quartz clock purchased from Sonnie24 on Ebay where most of us have bought gauges and clocks from. I ended up buying an NOS clock from another member as Mike's clocks were back ordered when I bought mine and put in the NOS one instead that works and am now selling the new one....    $100usd.   SOLD...................  Kris in Edmonton

I do have a full set of Soft Ray Tinted glass as well but should not really ship it due to breakages, the last set I shipped to Marc in California I wrapped in so many towels and bubblewrap it was insane and still arrived broken......?   but if sold close to home up here in Canada I will let it go for $300.

I can get pictures of the seat covers and clock but will try for tomorrow as its now getting dark and I am still not 100% yet and they are up on the second shelf in the garage in boxes.

I can offer to ship via Canada Post or Fedex or UPS but would have to try and get you quotes first based off zip or postal codes.

Thanks Guys

Darren

Shipping cost on the seat belts to zip 29588. Thanks lastss@hotmail.com

3 hours ago, lastss said:

Shipping cost on the seat belts to zip 29588. Thanks lastss@hotmail.com

Hi Bob, I have the seatbelts packaged up and will head to the post office tomorrow am and get you an exact quote. Will email you the amount. 

Thanks Darren

Those seat belts will easily fit in a large flat rate box. With a little insurance, it'll be less than $20 with some insurance to anywhere in the country. The boxes are free, they'll even deliver bundles  of them to you for free.