Old Cop/Detective TV Shows....

LS5

So we have tried this in the past with Comedy shows and shows from the 70's and haven't seen this done for a while so I thought it would be cool to rehash some old TV Police Shows/Detective Shows that used to be on TV Prior to 1990. Lets see how many can remember or see what names pop up just for fun, try to list just the one and see how this goes........ revisit if you remember another one later but this will give others a chance to chime in.......

Hill Street Blue's

Darren

bewicthed,

this is not a cop show, but if you want to see ,old camaros ,impalas ,other chevy cars,you could see ,cool cars on the show in the drive way, ss, z28, others

As far as cop shows go.... The absolute best comedy cop show was Barney Miller.  

Now, looking at other comedy's back then there are so many it is impossible to nail just one down

M*A*S*H        WKRP in Cincinatti       All In The Family     Cheer's       Home Improvement   I could go on for quite some time but the night is old and I need to look into going to bad.

rob

• Like 2

There are some pretty good ones there  guys.. Barney Miller good one Rob, and chip and starstky and hutch. And Columbo...

but there are more that i know of.... keep them coming...

The Streets of San Francisco....

Dragnet......

darren

Spenser-For Hire, with Robert Urich and Avery Brooks.

Hunter, with Fred Dryer

One of my all time favorites was NYPD Blue, but think it started after 1990

how about  "The sheriff from cochise " I think Brad Crawford played the sheriff and drove a Chysler station wagon when he opened the door there was a shot gun mounted on the door panel this was 1957/1958