Down for a couple weeks

cny first gen 71

So here I am laying in hospital its 5:00am and im awake because I slept most of the day yesterday after surgery.  Had to have it done before the nice weather hits and it cuts into monte time and camping time. I'm doing well, actually better than I thought I was going to be. I'll be as good as new in a couple weeks  :)

• 3 weeks later...

Went back to dr. today he is sending me back to work next, healing up nicely he said. said I shouldn't lift more than 20 pounds for about a month. The real good news is no cancer found :yay::yay::yay: Now it's back to work for about 2 weeks then I'm going to Florida for a week.

That is great news Steve!!!!  It is horrible people have to wait so long after something is removed to get the results back and I am glad you got good news.  Take it easy going back to work and don't over do it and hurt yourself.  Take care my friend and continued prayers coming your way.

rob

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, Rob Peters said:

That is great news Steve!!!!  It is horrible people have to wait so long after something is removed to get the results back and I am glad you got good news.  Take it easy going back to work and don't over do it and hurt yourself.  Take care my friend and continued prayers coming your way.

rob

Not really looking forward to going back to work but I only have less than 7 months to go before calling it quits, and some of that time will be vacation and such.