Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
Sign in to follow this  
Rob Peters

The Official NY/LI Gatherin' & Ramblin' Thread

The original "The Official NY/LI Gatherin' & Ramblin' Thread"  had grown  over the years and all of the information was old.  I have deleted the old thread and started a new one for those of you in the NY/LI areas to start building a new one.  Please continue to post your get together's here.

In an effort to clean out some of the forums out this was done as a housekeeping action.  

rob

what is some of the NY gathering and what is happening in the surrounding area. I went to High School in Wantagh. MacArthur

1 minute ago, Monteman1971 said:

Until the roads are cleaned.....................nothing....lol. But a heads up, we are planning on going to the Syracuse Nationals again this year!!! July 19th-21st.

Good to hear Steve a good time was had by all, maybe we can get a few more this year.

Not sure about Riverhead, but there is at least 1 big show in every county. I am sure you remember the show at the train station, where is that in Wantagh or Massapequa?

I think Massapequa had the car show. Wantgh had Mulcaheys. When I lived there Rosevelt Field was still open. I might plan a trip around Hershey, Super Chevy to visit. 

On the Island, during the summer you can find a cruise night almost every night of the week someplace and a majority of the Sundays there is a car show someplace. We go down to the Captree Boat Basin/ Park where the OBI use to be almost every Sunday morning when the weather permits

Steve

I remember OBI that sounds interesting iam sure I can make  it there during the time iam in NY. thank you