Trying to find my former 1972 Monte Carlo, please

I'm trying to find my former 1972 Monte Carlo. Any help at all greatly appreciated. Possibly in Canada.
VIN: 1 H 5 7 H 2 B 6 7 8 4 3 2

( 1H57H2B678432 )
Even though the colors and parts may have changed over the decades, it was a medium (hunter?) green exterior with a dark green vinyl top with dark green interior, 350 C.I.D, 2-barrel, 350-TurboHydramatic transmission, had speaker cut-outs in the doors, 6x9s in the rear deck, I think they were Pioneers or Kenwoods, power driver's seat, remote driver's mirror, horseshoe shifter, funky aluminum mesh-X wheels which were Appliance brand as I recall. As incredible as it sounds, no one bothered to ever take any pictures of it. I was 16 and all I thought about was driving it. Thanks for any help.

Edited by Granddaddy

Even though the colors and parts may have changed over the decades, it was a medium to dark green exterior with a dark green vinyl top with dark green interior, 350 C.I.D, 2-barrel, 350-TurboHydramatic transmission, had speaker cut-outs in the doors, 6x9s in the rear deck, I think they were Pioneers or Kenwoods, 8-track deck under the dash, power driver's seat, remote driver's mirror, horseshoe shifter, funky aluminum mesh-X wheels which were Appliance brand as I recall, can't really think of anything else. Thanks for any help.
PS, as incredible as it sounds, no one bothered to ever take any pictures of it. I was 16 and all I thought about was driving it.

Edited by Granddaddy
forgot no pictures

I'm trying to find my former 1972 Monte Carlo. Any help at all greatly appreciated. Possibly in Canada.
VIN: 1 H 5 7 H 2 B 6 7 8 4 3 2
( 1H57H2B678432 )
Even though the colors and parts may have changed over the decades, it was a medium (hunter?) green exterior with a dark green vinyl top with dark green interior, 350 C.I.D, 2-barrel, 350-TurboHydramatic transmission, had speaker cut-outs in the doors, 6x9s in the rear deck, I think they were Pioneers or Kenwoods, power driver's seat, remote driver's mirror, horseshoe shifter, funky aluminum mesh-X wheels which were Appliance brand as I recall. As incredible as it sounds, no one bothered to ever take any pictures of it. I was 16 and all I thought about was driving it. Thanks for any help.

On 5/23/2019 at 12:58 AM, Hoodicoff1 said:

I actually went and checked in the parts doors under my patio to just make sure it wasn't the car! Not it 😐. Well hopefully it resurfaces 

20190522_215428.jpg

WOW! Thank you very much! If only everyone would be so diligent as you I might actually at least get closer to finding it.