Replacement for lead filler?

While welding in the new windshield chanel I melted out some of the factory lead from this corner.  I was thinking of filling it with kwiksteel and sanding before I epoxy the car (hopefully this weekend!  I started in november.) anyone had this issue?  What are your recommendations to fill?

The second picture is the base of the quarter window on the sail panel.  It was cracked, so I had to remove the filler there to weld it up.  What would you use there?

751DDFDB-5001-491A-A873-90488EDCFABF.jpeg

29DD5B76-6BEB-4324-802B-CA68AB7B6238.jpeg

I've used solder (not silver solder) when putting quarter panels on in the past, but in a case like yours....wouldn't be worth the effort in regards to getting all the tools etc to do the repair. Plus if you're not careful, adding more heat to repair may open the whole thing up and make a bigger mess. All-Metal filler by USC will work. It's waterproof,  and very durable. You could probably use Dura-Glas from them as well. It's a green, fiber reinforced filler, very durable too.

• 2 weeks later...

Fiberglass reinforced Filler. I buy all my supplies at the local Finish Master and they sell a SMART brand that's about half the price of the name brand and it's the same stuff. (Dynaglass) by Dynatron

I spent over $2500 on all the material for my 72 back in 2013 and that was cost plus 10% because I worked there. Paint was listed for about $700 per gallon and I bought 7 quarts. The total spent on 2013 was over $11,000 Refinish materials, new front and back glass, repop front bumper and side moldings. wide belt moldings refinish rear moldings plus several more misc items.