Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
Sign in to follow this  
rsorg

hagerty insurance

guys , i have hagerty insurance for my monte, but think the value is low ,do i have to get an another appraisal or can i just tell them to increase the cars value, thanks

Just call them and increase the value, of course your premium will rise a little. If they do ask why, tell them you checked out their valuation tool and it shows your cars value for more than you have it currently. Thats what I did with no issues 

I think the last time I did mine I did it online.  I requested an adjustment and gave the reasons why.  No issues.  They are a great company to deal with.

great ,thanks for the info

Been using them for years, price is right.  Quick phone call just tell them what you want to insure it for. They have a cut off (25K) I think then require a appraisal.

thanks guys ,i have it appraised for 35,don't know if i need another one but will call ,roger

I have all my cars over 25 and they have never even asked for an appraisal. 57 is 40k