Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
Sign in to follow this  
72Ragtop

I'm retiring soon and I think I need to change my E-mail from my current "work" address to my new "outlook" one. 1) is that true? ____

2) I looked and can't seem to find where to do that. (Note:  I have an AARP-Jitterbug Flip-Fone and don't know an APP from a URL, or even a UFO).

Thanx, Dave

On ‎5‎/‎22‎/‎2019 at 5:51 PM, danny_discus said:

Yes you should update your email so you get notifications, can reset your password, etc

Click the link below and that should take you to the correct page to do this if you are logged into this site:

http://www.firstgenmc.com/forums/index.php?/settings/email/

Thanks for that, I checked mine and it was an old one so I changed it. It was easy :2beers:

As with all my dealings with anything computerized, it did not work. Caps lock is not on. I tried three times on 23 May and two time on 24 May....typing V E R Y carefully each time. All times it repeated told me to "reauthenticate", which also failed. then I get the "...lock out for 14 minutes..." message.       Question: What do the two symbols (3-lines and "X") next to "Notify me of replies" mean? ________                                                                             Liverpool near Syracuse?   I grew up, cruised with my 1st Monte, drove cab & partied in Lockport, Later partied at college in Brockport,  painted houses in Newark. Shoveled snow in all of them.      I'm headed back on 4 June and doing the Hot Rod Power Tour with my brother.                                           

Yup just outside of Syracuse,  I've shoveled and snow blowed my share of that white stuff. I did mine on a desk top not my phone it went easy.

David, send me a Private Message with your new email address and I will change it for you.

rob