Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
MC-71

Help Signing In

I'm needing to reset my password every time I come back to our site. That is also the same on my I phone. Help

That is likely something to do with either the browser you are using or computer settings. I use Chrome for my browser and don't have any issues.

Every time I go back into the site I have to re enter user name and password, even after checking remember me.

not sure why it has changed after all these years......

Bill,

Which browser are you using.  I had trouble with ms internet explorer as did some other members.  It seems Chrome works better than any others.  If you are not using "Chrome" by Google you should give it a try to see if you have any better luck.

rob

I had same issues back when our Website Administration changed.  My understanding is Microsoft doesn't support Internet Explorer except for Security Patches.  Anyway, I changed to Google Chrome and everything okay so far since that time.  Once you get acquainted with it, you wonder why you hadn't been using it all along. :doh:

Doug