Need power seat bracket layout

70white402

Does any one have a picture or diagram of where the power seat brackets mount to the floor. Manual buckets I have but need the dimensions or advice where to put brackets.  Thanks for any help.  Jeff in n.j.   

X2 to what Paul said. I do know that the mounting brackets are different between the manual buckets and the power buckets. The power brackets add a second bolt on the back of the seat tracks I believe. For a total of 4 per bucket. 

I'm going from bench to buckets. Leo said i have to turn the brackets in towards console a bit cause the door would hit the seat.IT would stick out if i used the bench outside bracket location.

Jeff, I suggest you bolt the weld-in plates to the inner seat feet then place the seat into the car on the existing outer studs. This will show you where to weld the plates to the floor board.

Jeff, just recently someone asked where to mount the bucket seat mounts. 714024SPEED posted the dimensions on where they go. We recently converted a bench seat car to buckets and used the bench seat mounting along with the weld in brackets with no fitment or alignment issues.