Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers

.Happy Fathers Day to all of my Monte family fathers out there.  I hope you all have a wonderful day.  

If your dad is still with you I hope you get to spend some face to face time with him ore at least some phone time.  If your dad has passed spend some time with him in your own way.  One way I can still have some personal time with my father is to sit awhile in my 1929 Model A Ford because the memories of the time he spent time with him working with me while i restored it allows me some personal in my head time with him....... he will always be my Model A Co-Pilot.

Enjoy your Fathers Day

rob

Sadly, my father passed years ago. I remember the day he went with me to the Chevy dealership to order my new 71 Monte. He is the one who suggested I order it in black. Since I was only 17 the title had to be in his name so I guess I am not the original owner like I thought. I changed to title as soon as I turned 18.

1966 Stange (23).jpg

Happy Father's Day!!!! Hope everyone has a safe, relaxing day!!!