Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
Sign in to follow this  
Rob Peters

2020 Chevrolet Nationals

Today I registered for the 2020 Chevrolet Nationals and the 50th Anniversary of Monte Carlo.  Registering now gives you a 10% discount.

As soon as the hotel is accepting reservations I will let everyone know.  

rob

Yes Rob please let us know. Everyone should get a jump on this as its the 50th anniversary!!! yeaaaa!!!

And we all know it takes a lot of hard work to put this and all meets together, so I for one would like to say Thank You!!

On June 27, 2019 at 10:00 PM, willie said:

Yes Rob please let us know. Everyone should get a jump on this as its the 50th anniversary!!! yeaaaa!!!

And we all know it takes a lot of hard work to put this and all meets together, so I for one would like to say Thank You!!

This may shape up to be the biggest event since Greenburg PA 2008-dozens of people,huge party every nite,and close to 50 first gens in one lot-I remember Rob observing that the only other place more first gens were in one place to date was at the factory lot!!  I missed this years mini-meet but have attended several and all are great..don't miss this one!!     Brian

5 hours ago, Blake350 said:

This may shape up to be the biggest event since Greenburg PA 2008-dozens of people,huge party every nite,and close to 50 first gens in one lot-I remember Rob observing that the only other place more first gens were in one place to date was at the factory lot!!  I missed this years mini-meet but have attended several and all are great..don't miss this one!!     Brian

Brian,

I agree this should be huge.  Everyone needs to talk this one up at shows.  Not just for First Gen Monte's but Monte Carlo's of all generations.  I look to have over 50 First Generation Monte Carlo's in Carlisle in 2020.  I think the final count in Greensburg was 52 or 53.

rob