Rear hazards not working, front yes

PRJCTMC

Hi guys, 

Got am issue, I rewired my car with American Autowire 510336 and everything works perfect, well almost. I have front hazards but not rear. The rest works like it’s supposed to. Blinkers work, breaks lights work, running lights work. Any ideas on what may cause the rear hazards to not work?  

Thanks

Are you talking about the side marker lites or the tail lights to start with.  The rear side marker lites do not flash with the hazards, only the front markers do as well as the front turn signal and rear tail lites.  If it is the rear tail lites, could be the ground, the connection or lack of one.  If you connected the rear tail lites incorrectly, this would cause your rear flashers not to lite.  Double check accuracy of your connections.

I am assuming you changed all the original wiring with Autowire?   

Doug

The tail lights, but I got them working. The only piece left to all new was the turn signal switch, and I got it today and put it in. I was just a bit confused because is was working prior to the rewiring but the new switch fixed my problem. 

Thanks.

And yes everything in is now all American Autowire.