New Video from 42

Thanks,Drive shaft needs fixed and maybe needs replaced,Broke the front universal and the yoke has an ear broke off,plus the yoke doesnt want to come out of the tranny at this point LOL It moves in and out about 1" so not sure if there is a problem or not.Will pull it and drop it off to my tranny guy to have him look at it.I believe I have some broken teeth in the rear end so need to pull it out and check it :)The car went 9.98@133 the pass before it broke but they didnt video that pass... I got greedy on the broken pass, was looking for a low 80 or hi 70 pass

Cool video, bummer about the problem though.

Now it really makes me mad that I got the day mixed up that you were going...it would have been fun racing against you... cool

Not that it would have been close but it would have been exciting... wink

Bill

Wish I could have gone.... Sucks getting my Monte done finally and breaking it already... smile Cool that your running 9's now... sucks about the u-joint though... are they stock joints?

Tom

Is it me, or does that track point downhill?

Oh no, the secrets out... lol

I had to watch it again...it sure looks that way... crazy

Actually it goes slightly uphill... wink

For a backwoods facility Dragway 42 has one of the longest tracks with many turn off points after the 1/4 mile. I always coast to the last turn off and barely have to use my brakes at that point.