Mechanical Secondaries

AL M

Just thought i'd share...Went from an outta the box Holley 770 street avenger w/ vacuum secondaries to a Prosystems custom ordered 4150 780cfm mech. sec. and all I can say is I cant believe I've waited this long to do the change. There is a seat of the pants difference. Remember my 1st time at the track I ran a 13.01.......Can you say 12.9 now! lol..All is good in the world. I am a happy camper!

Rob, the carb is built to my specs, the only thing I needed to do was lower the idle a little. Scott, I didnt run it at the track just yet..maybe at the Eastern meet..But it better be in the 12's now..lol. Hey Allan, those 10th's are getting expensive.....Al

Just to clear my 1st post , I was assumming 12.9 I didnt run it a 2nd time..Soon though, I hope!!

Hey Al,

I went from a Speed Demon 650 M/S ( Great carb) to Prosystems and IIRC picked up almost 2 tenths. The carb is wicked consistent and was dead on outta the box. Patrick James has awesome customer support after the sale and is a super nice person in general.

BTW are ya still enjoying that Coan converter? I can't wait to track test mine. Hoping for some new best even in this nasty heat.

Good luck and there is no doubt you have a 12 sec Monte.

David

Thanx for the compliment Phil. Allan, 2 10th's would be great I hope I do prove you right. David, the new converter just rocks, and now with the carb its just crazy tire spin. My BFG's dont stand a chance lasting for more than a season now..lol. I'm now bringing my car to the eastern meet so I hope we all get a chance to run at the track thats nearby....Sam, you just made a very nice purchase, you wont be sorry....outta the box....onto the car....turn the key...wouldnt have it any other way!...Al