More from the Western Meet

Vaughn

This has been said many times before but I am going to say it again. “What a great group of people we have in this club” Attended the Western Meet this year and had another good time visiting old friends and meeting some new members. It amazes me that we have members who are Bankers, computer techs, auto body/automotive tech’s, truck drivers, tree farmers, oil field workers etc, etc and we all seem to get along so well.

I was standing in the lobby of our hotel on Sunday morning when a man approached me with two young daughters. He asked me if I owned the Black Monte. Turns out he lives in Billings, MT and drove the 415 miles one way to come to the car show and see the Montes. He owns a 70 Monte and visits the FGMCC on a regular basis. We had a nice visit before he had to drive home. I think that we will have another new member soon!

We finally got my web cam up and running on Sat night. The time change was causing havoc trying to be on line with the Eastern members but we tried.

Thanks to Jake and Debbie for all the hard work. Thanks to Aaron for the phone calls trying to help us with the web cam and making sure we were behaving. grin

Vaughn

IMG_3131.JPG

Dave Mau's new Montes Rock Shirts

IMG_3087.JPG

Jake hard at work

IMG_3198.JPG

How many Western FGMCC members does it take to get a web cam up and running??

Those pictures are great. Such great pictures of all those Montes and their owners. That must have been an awesome weekend for all those in attendance. Any news as to 2010 is going to be??

That last pic from the ground should be a poster. Sweet Montes all around. Thanks guys. Danny

I second that! Thats a great picture

img3198t.jpg

How many Western FGMCC members does it take to get a web cam running??

I think I'm even in on this. That's probably me on the phone with Vaughn. grin

Yea...all six of them...and they still did not get the webcam working properly!

It was me that had to come in and save the day (night)...but by that time, most everybody was gone and not on the webcam!

Maybe I should be in charge of technology next year for the Western meet?

This has been said many times before but I am going to say it again. “What a great group of people we have in this club” Attended the Western Meet this year and had another good time visiting old friends and meeting some new members.grin

I completely agree, Vaughn! It's always great getting together with FGMCC "kin" in person. Thanks for sharing those pictures, too. What a great time we had! smile

Dave

That was you on the phone Aaron.

Rodney, you can be in charge of the tech stuff for say......all the Western Meets. :)I have enough trouble just getting on line, let alone all the other stuff.

Originally Posted By: Vaughn
Rodney, you can be in charge of the tech stuff for say......all the Western Meets. smile

I'll second that! smile

Dave

It's unanimous then. lol

Originally Posted By: David Mau
Originally Posted By: Vaughn
Rodney, you can be in charge of the tech stuff for say......all the Western Meets. smile

I'll second that! smile

Dave

It's unanimous then. lol

Thaks for volunteering Rodney grin