2010 Western Meet Announcement

Canuck

found my adapter for my camera card, I am uploading stuff from The

Dalles and Ferndale right now. Should be able to post some later.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is a link to my photobucket folder for all my meet pics.

there are some random pics of things for project ideas mixed

in there too if you are wondering what that was about.

I thought that they were brothers. That's the first thing I asked them when I met them. "Are you two brothers".

You never know. Portland isn't that far from Seattle and dad used to go down to Pasadena for the Rose Bowl every year back then. lol I have a good pic of us together but I have to wait till my friends wife downloads them on to her Photobucket. She was busy with FrontierVille tonight. nutz Maybe tomorrow.

this is a link to my photobucket folder for all my meet pics.

there are some random pics of things for project ideas mixed

in there too if you are wondering what that was about.

Wow great pictures and videos Jake! Was the show the ones in the woods or where they were all lined up across from each other in the parking lot?

Davey;

Great website. I'll be getting with you on one of those combos this winter. I'd really like to step it up a notch. 750 hp if possible. It was great to meet you and Red at the WM, just wish things had been different on Sunday.

Great to meet you too Royce. You didn't miss much on Sunday, it was pretty much a waste of time with a rinky dink track. Just get back to your local place and practice your 60', that sets up the rest of the run. If I can help you with your build let me know, I'll be putting up the kits on the site in a few days. I'm running the Summit meet this weekend so it will probably be early next week..Davey