70, 71 & 72 'Tooned Illustration Prints For Sale

• 3 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi David, those are awesome. You are very talented. We should have you working in our ad department at the newspaper. smile

I'm with Bruce on this one. I would love one of a 71 SS in black, no blower and with rallies when ready. I may even buy 2.

Well done!

Cheers,

Larry

I bought one from David in 2010 and had it framed. What a great addition to my little corner of the house. People have really conmmented on how nice it is. Thanks David

Thank you all again for the nice compliments! Between work, family, other side projects (and the deadlines that come with them), and "life" I simply haven't had much time to work on the additional variations. But I do have the stock, flat hood (without the big blower) and its related illustrated windshield components finished and an optional vinyl top nearly complete, as well. Next, it's on to the rally wheels!

smile

Thanks again for your interest,

Dave

• 4 months later...

Just giving you a bump Dave to let the newbies look at your work.

Btw, my wife let me hang the framed print of the 72 Monte I got from you on our bedroom wall wink

• 4 years later...

Are these prints still available?

Dave is rarely here on the site.  I suggest you email Dave directly to ask him the availability.

rob

I sent an email to him at the email address listed on his post, but it is no longer a valid email address.

Does anyone local to David have any contact info for him - email or phone number?

Or does anyone that bought an extra 72 Monte Carlo print be willing to sell it?

• 4 weeks later...

Thanks to all who are interested in these 'tooned Monte Carlo prints!  If you'd like to send an inquiry about them or place an order, please feel free to e-mail me at the following address:

mau4fifty4@hotmail.com

My actual mailing address is still valid, as well:

David Mau

852 SW 125th St

Burien, WA 98146-2747

Thanks,

Dave

• Like 1

• 3 years later...

Mine is still one of the most talked about piece of Monte memorabilia I have. Everyone that see’s it says something about it.

3 hours ago, Packratt said:

Mine is still one of the most talked about piece of Monte memorabilia I have. Everyone that see’s it says something about it.

Hey Ratt, didn't you say you hung the pic in the bedroom?   Everyone see it in the bedroom, You are the man......LOL....

• Haha 1

On 9/12/2012 at 9:45 PM, Packratt said:

Just giving you a bump Dave to let the newbies look at your work.

Btw, my wife let me hang the framed print of the 72 Monte I got from you on our bedroom wall wink

Heres the post...