70, 71 & 72 'Tooned Illustration Prints For Sale

David Mau

These illustrations have been an on-again, off-again project of mine for a long, long time - and now I'm making prints available for sale. The ad is in the "For Sale/Wanted" forum if you'd like to take a peek, or you can click on this link:

'Tooned Prints

I'd like to thank Andreas and Rob for helping me advertise these here. This club is the best! smile

Dave

That came out great, Vaughn - I'm flattered! Thanks for sharing. You just made my day! grin

And CAPRI - I'll be happy to get whatever FGMCC-related art you'd like printed... as long as Vaughn takes care of the framing! winklol(Just kidding, Vaughn)

Dave

• 14 years later...

The member who makes these prints does them as per order.  Dave Mau is also the member who designed our club logo and he also does all of the proofs for our Eastern and Western Meet plaques and our meet logo's.  It would be best to contact him through PM here on the club site and if that does not work let me know and I will contact him personally.  Dave does not get onto the site very often so the PM is the best way to get in touch with him.

rob

• Like 5