Billet Grille for FGMC coming!

Andreas

Just like to double check but is the design the same as posted on the first page?

From what I've seen that's it! On their Ebay page they say about "Polished like chrome". Not sure if that is an added option.

• 3 weeks later...

I received this back from Charlie.

Hi Scott,

Thank you and the members for being interested in our custom billet grilles.

70~71 and 72 Monte Carlo custom billet grille are among of our top hard to make list, due to the original shape, design and installation requirement.

We are currently working with another manufacturer, and we hope that after we upgrade our grilles quality, then we may start group sell or memebers discount. I am a pretty picky guy, and I do not want to do mass sell before my products quality and fitment are not stable. We still sell the grille if some individuall want to buy it now, just memtion that a membership of FGMCC, then 15% discount will be applied

Charlie

So as of now I worked out a 15% discount for us. But the quality may not be to your standards. It's your call. He is their email address: billetart@yahoo.com

• 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Are these billet grilles just to replace beat grilles? Or more of a modification? What if I told you I looked at a conex trailer last Saturday with at least 400 nice 70-72 grilles in it. I remember back in 2009 I was very much interested in something nicer than my buck toothed grille in my 70, BobsMc hooked me up with something nice. The guy who is responsible for selling off his dads parts hoard will be notified of this thread. He originally said he might scrap them.

The guy who is responsible for selling off his dads parts hoard will be notified of this thread. He originally said he might scrap them.

Please say it isn't so. Though keeping 400 grilles could be a challenge. Hope they find a good place other than the scrap yard. :nutz: 

Please say it isn't so. Though keeping 400 grilles could be a challenge. Hope they find a good place other than the scrap yard. :nutz:

Going to go through them on Sunday after the funeral. The guy passed last night, leaving basically 3 acres of Monte parts in various trailers. I don't think my bud can handle that much voume of anything. I towed the guys matching numbers 70 SS454 to my house and I have no clue what to do with it. Cancer SUCKS!!!

Andy, Get in Touch with Me PLEEZ. 864-940-2146 I used to have you cell # but I don't think I do anymore. I'd be interested in a lot of these parts, hope he doesn't scrap anything to soon,