Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
Andreas

Billet Grille for FGMC coming!

Ok, got in touch with this Charlie guy from Billet Art, but it sounds kind of sketchy. No website, just an email address? Has anyone on here dealt with him recently that can vouch for him? He sent me a picture of a 71 monte grill uninstalled and it looks great, but pictures can be deceiving and does not ensure a good fit.

Just not sure about dropping $270 on a part with such doubt about the seller.

Andreas bought a grille from him. I have talked to him several times through emails. I just emailed him again to see how the redesigning of the 72 grille is going. 

If you do order remember to tell him you are an FGMCC member and you'll receive a 15% discount.

Any update on this since last fall? Never heard back from him myself

Ok, keep me posted. I'd still love to do this. Only thing is I'm little weary on a check only

Hey guys for the record I reached out to him and he has grills - he sent me a picture - he told me $244 for FGMCC discount and asked for me to PayPal as family or friend - I sent him money but not as family or friend so I'm protected I just added the 3%

Please post a picture of your grille when you get it

Cool, if they would add the wide part down the sides like the factory I think it would look even better.

That does look pretty good, but Jared is correct, it would look better with the wider vertical sides to it to mimic our factory grilles.

Hey guys , im not sure if anyone is looking for one of these grills but Im going to sell mine and go with stock grill powder coated black....This one is brand new never installed ....$270 shipped

Grills look nice if I was into customizing a bit.  But still staying close to original. Later RJD

Finally earlier this year I bought one of these Grille after seeing it installed in a car. Fit was great and looks great!