WRITEUP/PIX FOR THE 2009 WESTERN MEET?

Z204me

Hi all...

I just was thinking...it has been over 4 months since the official 2009 Western Meet...and was wondering...is the main website ever going to be updated with information and pictures from the meet in Polson? I did post some photos on various threads right after the meet...but I thought that...by now...somebody would do a write-up and photos on the main website like what was done for previous meets and previous years.

Who usually does this stuff? Does anybody need help with remembering the events, times, dates, etc.? I can help to the best of my ability. However, I was not there for the Friday night stuff, nor was I there later on Sunday afternoon; but I will gladly help if it is needed.

Also, the photos that I did post months ago...I put those up on a "temporary" space...so they might accidentally be deleted (beyond my control) some day...and I would hate to have "dead pictures" scattered across threads. So...if a moderator could help me "permanently" embed the pictures...that would be great also.

Let me know if I can help anybody with this.

Happy Holidays to all!

Rodney

Thanks for your offers of help, Rodney!

If I was able to attend, I'll do the write-up for a Western Meet, and I did so for the 2009 meet we had in Polson. I sent it to Rob Peters in late August - thinking that it would soon be in the newsletter as well. I think Ian is the one who handles posting the write-ups and accompanying photos on the website, but I'm not sure.

As far as who to send photos to - hopefully someone that is "in the know" about this will chime in here.

Thanks again.

smile

Dave