Home Page  | How to Join  | Official Merchandise  | Western Meet | Eastern Meet | Meet Photos | Technical Info  | Museum  | Parts Sources  | Officers
Sign in to follow this  
black07ss

Bob and Deanna's 71 Restoration

I told Bob there was 40 years of elbow prints up there lol

Every little bit of progress is still progress,not far from primer on the fender! How did the patch turn out with filler on it?

It needs a little more filler. Got tired of woring on it. The easy sand filler isn't all that easy to sand lol

How hard were them patch panels to put on really, the picture looks real good but im no body man and also hate body work. I have learned a new respect for body guys while doing the body work and painting mine. If and when I do it over I will eather have to replace the fenders or put the patch panels.

y'all are making me jealous.. with my poor monte freezing to death in the michigan winter with no quarter panels on it frown

Funny how the tops of those fenders get so rough, we had to smooth mine out also.

That looks great, Bob. Yes, it takes much longer to get a fender to that point than you think it will. I'm doing some body work on my qtrs and the drvr door of the SS. Those are the last panels on it that I need to work on.

Dan

Sign in to follow this