POLL: More Activity Options!

Capri's 71 SS

I have had some members ask me about Cedar Point Amusement Park.

If this is something that you (&/or your family members) are interested in please respond here or send me an email.

I would need to know how many are interested before finding out more info. I believe there is a 15 person minimum to qualify for group rates.

Tickets would need to be paid for in advance.

You are responsible for getting to CP and back.

Regular prices are:

$45.99 48" & taller

$19.99 under 48" tall and age 62 & older

I believe group prices will be:

$32.00 48" & taller

$16.99 under 48" tall and age 62 & older

I also have a FGMCC Member (Chad Hefflinger) offering to co-ordinate walleye fishing! He can take 4-5 on his boat or he has friends in the business he can look into the cost of chartering a boat.

I know there is the "what to do with the fish I catch?" question.... Here are Chad's thoughts.

Quote:
cars would be safe at marina, fish would be cleaned at local bait shop. we could have a fish fry that day, or the cleaning place will freeze them. see what kind of interest there would be and let me know, please feel free to give my number to any one who has questions.

Please share your interest (or lack of) in the poll below!

Well if I'm able to make it to this Eastern Meet it's good to know that if we decide on the Amusement Park it'll only cost me $19.99 to get in! lol

Well if I'm able to make it to this Eastern Meet it's good to know that if we decide on the Amusement Park it'll only cost me $19.99 to get in! lol

Are you tiny or old? grin

Mac - lol

I forgot to mention that if a group is interested in heading to the Point, Rick Eckenfels said he & his wife would be happy to load up and drop off 2 groups there...and I imagine go pick you up & bring you back to the hotel later.

For those voting for Cedar Point - if you would kindly drop me an email or pm or post here in the thread the number in your party that MAY be interested, I would appreciate it!