EM Pics

Andreas

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There were no bikini's at the pool bar but Lisa and I along with Will Coddington & his brother spent a mere 3 1/2 hours in the pool bar drinking .... it was awesome!

Mitzi arrived with many photo baords of Robyn thru his life & was asking for Sam. I explained the painting situation but she was really wanting to see you.

Drag racing (I hear) went well as did the cruise in. Greg took lots of pics of drag racing which I will post once I get home.

Right now, Ronnie Bryan, Phillip May & Jack Cooper are out on a rescue mission. Eli Brown (from southern Ohio) called me with a "call for help". He hit a pot hole and blew his tire & damaged his wheel. He has special wheels on his car so they had to go & find him with Jack's trailer to load up his monte & get him back to the hotel. Poor guy has had a very rough time trying to make it to the meet from southern Ohio. He got lost & had to stop & buy a GPS. Sure hope the weekend gets better for him! And its only just after midnight! Well, after many amaretto sours, I am calling it a night.

Wish you were here!

FGMCC Awards

Hard Luck - Eli Brown, OH

Longest Distance (700 miles) - Mike Giovannucci, MA

Best Stock - Tim Funk, OH

Best Paint - Carl Hanson, VA

Best Chrome - Michael Boyte, NC

Best Interior - Bob Forster, OH

George Lines Best Modified- Eli Brown, OH

Robyn Lance Best Engine (presented by Mitzi Lance) - Eli Brown, OH

Meet Directors Choice - Jared Richey, SC

Members Choice - Mike Herno, OH

Presidents Choice - Jerry Bergmann, NY

Founder's Award - Andreas Kwetkus

Super Chevy Top 10 Editors Choice Saturday

Eli Brown, OH

Capri Blaso, OH

Mike Herno, OH

fgmcc

I am so very sorry I had to return home, but this was our only chance to get in the booth

here's a peek

http://www.firstgenmc.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=267015#Post267015

and how did Mike make out with his power steering pump issues??? confused

andreas, i think you forgot one.

I am so humbled by that honor that I did not want to bring it up myself, but it's added now... smile

someone needs to post the best times for all the racers... cool

I'm not quite sure of Mike's but it was 11.5 something...mine was 11.89...Carl and Dave's both were 14.2 something that I saw, but they could clarify better when they get on the site

linky

here we are in photos on the super chevy mag site...from day 1 at the show- they start with pics of a few of our cars in the 4th row! 3 of my car, then 5th row is Mike Herno's car and then onto Eli Brown's orange car!!!!I just woke up Greg at 230 am to show him my car!! WAY COOL!!!!

Whose is the turbo'd SBC? That looks AWESOME!!! Actually they ALL look great, but that one actually gave me a little buzz!

That's Eli Brown's car, it's been a while but I would have thought you seen him post pictures of his car and the build before..

Deanna and I had a great time. I wish we could have stayed longer but work and a graduation party messed up my Saturday. All of the cars looked great. A big shout out for those of you that helped out Eli

HUGE KUDOS to Summit Raceway Park for all the love they gave us over the PA system. Everyone there KNEW the First Gens had arrived !!!

Bill Bader talked to me at the end and would love to have us back someday in the future and will always be willing to work with us. He appreciated us being there.

And Super Chevy Magazine cannot ignore us - we took over the show field!!