EM Pics

Andreas

Something about a group of first gens lined up all in a row. They are the best looking cars in any show. Once again, thanks for sharing and glad you all had a great time.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

HUGE KUDOS to Summit Raceway Park for all the love they gave us over the PA system. Everyone there KNEW the First Gens had arrived !!!

Bill Bader talked to me at the end and would love to have us back someday in the future and will always be willing to work with us. He appreciated us being there.

And Super Chevy Magazine cannot ignore us - we took over the show field!!

Sweet!!!!

Nice Pics.

Eli had a burst of luck for sure, I don't know what was worse luck, the busted tire and wheel.

OR the rescue crew, Me, Ronnie, Phil, and Jack. lol

Awesome pictures... cool

Looks like Greg spent the whole time at the track taking photos...hope he had a little fun there besides holding a camera up to his face... laugh

Thanks Again everyone!!! The rescue crew was just amazing..... well maybe, HA! No seriously thanks again for everyone who helped us over the weekend!

I have my pix posted. I have a bunch. Enjoy!

http://www.giovannucci.com/EasternMeet2010/

Looks like the highlights of the show are posted also. A few of the FGMCC family has made the front page.

http://www.superchevy.com/events/sucp_1006w_super_chevy_show_2010_norwalk_ohio/index.html

Very Cool smile

Great Pictures, Mike!! Love how it seems all the montes were always coming & going smile You got some awesome shots!

Pic #175 - what in the world was said that gave me that lovely reaction look on my face??? lol

Pic #202 is GREAT!!! wink

Pic #176 - too funny - My husbands & I kid rofl

Pic #020 - Rob hitting the bottle lol

Pic #046 - leaves me a bit speechless! lol

Capri and Mike, Thanks for all of the photos. They were great. I will be attending the GM Nationals to represent, and look forward to meeting some of my FGMCC brothers and sisters and their Montes. See you then.

Awesome pictures Mike, you sure took alot.

Thanks again for that horn sticker, I love it.

This is one of my favorites from the bunch...

2010EasternMeet175.jpg

Nice pictures Capri. Thanks so much for sharing. Some really great shots of the races. Seeing all those makes me excited for August to get here.

Thanks for sharing the pictures everyone! Wish we could have been there. Mike my hand is hurting from clicking through all of yours lol

FGMCC Awards

Hard Luck - Eli Brown, OH

Longest Distance (700 miles) - Mike Giovannucci, MA

Best Stock - Tim Funk, OH

Best Paint - Carl Hanson, VA

Best Chrome - Michael Boyte, NC

Best Interior - Bob Forster, OH

George Lines Best Modified- Eli Brown, OH

Robyn Lance Best Engine (presented by Mitzi Lance) - Eli Brown, OH

Meet Directors Choice - Jared Richey, SC

Members Choice - Mike Herno, OH

Presidents Choice - Jerry Bergmann, NY

Founder's Award - Andreas Kwetkus

Super Chevy Top 10 Editors Choice Saturday

Eli Brown, OH

Capri Blaso, OH

Mike Herno, OH

fgmcc

just wondering, could i be entered in for the shortest distance award???? 32.4 miles grin

but seriously, congrats to everyone. you all definitely have put in some wrench time on your cars. hats off.