Capri and Greg

Mike 57

I want to thank Capri for organizing a wonderful meet. A big thanks also to her husband Greg, he was was always willing to help out the fellow members and a great jack man at the drag strip! They are both great ambassadors for our club. Also a big thanks to the others officers for their tireless efforts to make it a great meet.

THANK YOU BOTH!!greg helped me out big time!

this club is great.

we had a really good time!

thanks to all the members who organized this event.

I'll second that...thumbs_up.gif

Capri and Greg are genuine good people, down to earth, and fun to hang out with... cool

Capri, I'll trade you one passenger side NOS rear quarter for two FGMCC T-shirts...let me know when you want me to drop it off... smile

Capri and Greg did a great Job wanted to talk to her today but she was on the phone smile.... Great turn out and you all have some very beautiful cars.Got to talk to a few of you guys today and enjoyed the talks.Wish I could of made it over some on Saturday(well I did walk through) but didnt take time too chat as I was trying to find some plug wires for my car so didnt stick around long.Very impressed to say the least

I want to echo what has already been said. This year's meet was well organized and ran smoothly. That doesn't happen by accident. I can only imagine the countless hours spent on the phone coordinating, let alone all the other stuff that had to happen. My hat goes off to Capri for all her hard work and efforts. They definitely paid off! Now, if you could just do something about the choice in weather! lol

No thanks is necessary - as always we feel blessed to have you as our friends & love the time we spend together with our FGMCC Family! I only wish it could be more often!!!!

We are home and are in awe of the weekend! Hats off to all who were there & everyone who contributed to make it the great time it was!!!!!

Well said Jack.

Greg & Capri are "simply the best", enough said. Thanks for all your hard work on this meet. - Dave

Bill, I feel better, just tired from no sleep last night.

Paul, sorry we couldn't hook up. I really wanted to see your car. Kept looking for you on the track but never saw your runs. - Dave

Dave we're bummed we didn't get a chance to say good-bye to you, Bonnie, Carl, Michael or Ann! frown

Greg is doing better.....but wiped out!

I echo everything posted above. Everything went perfectly. It was great seeing everyone again and as always I am already looking forward to next year's meet.

The hotel staff were the best. It was hard to walk past one of the hotel employees without them asking how your stay is going. I didn't get a chance to use the water parks until Saturday night after the awards banquet and even the staff in there were great.

Special thanks goes out to everyone who assisted in the rescue of Eli. It was wonderful to see so many people willing to stay up until 2:30AM to rescue a fellow family member.

Again Capri and Greg, thanks for everything. Oh yeah, Capri, you missed the conversation I had with Emily. I told her she could pick any car in the parking lot and it is hers..... She picked Scotts but I told her that Bre won't even be able to get her hands on that one and Scott agreed.... I told her to pick another one and she picked yours. Standing next to Greg I told her to continue her conversations with Drake and who knows, maybe it will be his someday and if her conversations with Drake work out it will become hers too... smilelol

Rob

lol Funny Rob. Emily & Drake really hit it off.....well, that was when he could get more than a nod in! lol She is a hoot!!

Well said Jack.

Greg & Capri are "simply the best", enough said. Thanks for all your hard work on this meet. - Dave

ditto

Originally Posted By: 72MC
Well said Jack.

ditto

thanks for all the hard work.i had more fun than a tornado in a trailer park.a great meet and people!! fgmcc

Want to say thanks to everyone who enjoyed the waterpark resort. I have received tons of compliments on how much fun the spouses & other family members had. I know there were those that took advantage of the on-site lounge, restaurant(s) and spa.

I know Dave loved the baby tiger! I think Will Coddington & his family (& John Lattanzi) may be hiding out in a broom closet refusing to leave the resort! lol

Bill Bader from Norwalk Raceway spoke with me after the show & enjoyed having us all there. He knows we change our location every year but said he would love to work with us & have us back again someday in the future.

Kalahari was also happy to accomodate us and shared the same sentiments. I will be passing on all the compliments when I speak to my contact later this week. Their staff was exceptional in dealing with any & all requests we had.

It is hard to believe it is really over..... frown

Capri,

I was very impressed with the Kalahari Hotel. They gave a meeting room for the pizza party and a hospitality suite for two days (!) to us FOR FREE! Also, the whole time they blocked off a parking area just for us, even though the whole lot was packed to the max. Great stuff there...

Originally Posted By: 72MC
Well said Jack.

ditto

dittoditto I double all that. Well done!!

I'll repeat all that has been said before. As I heard so many new members say, "This is like a second family" they are so correct! Great job to all involved! Can't wait for next year!
ok people lets get to work on these fabulous cars.again i say thanks to everybody involved in doing the set up.no more time to talk ive got get some color on my car. latter y'all kicking

This was my second Eastern Meet and had a great time. The leadership of the club & the co-ordination of the Meet was pretty outstanding!! Job well done....tip of the hat to you!!!

Everyone also has very nice cars and was great to see them in person. Oh, uh, yeah, the owners were pretty great, too. Seeing all the nice rides keeps me wanting to do more with mine. Thanks for all the comaraderie, it was a fabulous time and I will be back for more Meets. Thanks, too, for selecting my car for Best Stock Award. I am truly humbled. I go to shows for the adventure of driving the car, meeting people, and enjoying the event. An award is a bonus, not expected, but greatly appreciated. Thanks again!! Oh, thanks to whoever was responsible in getting my "double admission" refund from Sunday. Richard Savage told me how, Jared asked if I did, but Mark Patrone was the only one I mentioned it to early that morning. Or whoever else had a hand in on it, A BIG THANKS!!!