Just Home From Norwalk

BowtieThunder

I must admit that those were some of the Nicest Montes I have seen in some time.My hats off too all of you who were there.I have alot of work to do over the winter because you all have set the bar very high.Kudos too all of you and great turn out..I will post some pics later

It was good to meet you today Paul! Your Monte is very nice. I didn't see too much that needs done other than the fender from the tire issue last week.! The car is awesome!

Good to hear!

I just came home myself.

Greet meet, great people, great cars, driving my Monte 800 miles... Just great...grin

Glad to hear you made it home okay Eli. Just so you know, the rescue vehicle was ready to come get you, with some fresh moonshine the I-pod and of course, Patsy Cline. Seriously, glad you were able to make it and enjoyed visiting with you and your fiance. Hope to get together with you (Y'all) again.

We made it back without a backfire this morning at 1 am. I guess the new plugs helped.

We had a great time. Great group of people and their families. I made some new friends, found out I had a brother who was in the group. Well not really, but Jared's grandma said we looked like brothers. What a sweet family they are. I will post pix soon. To be in one place with all those FGMCs was amazing.

Thanks to all the hard working people who put this together. I tip my FGMCC baseball cap to you all. I can't wait to do it again next year.

Oh ya and the look on the faces of the local cruise night that we went to was just priceless when we all pulled in the parking lot.

Just got home at 3:30 this afternoon. Unloaded and got the hose out to wash the car. We ran through another 2 hours of heavy rain and some on and off stuff.

What a meet. Absolutely a blast. Great people, great fun, and awesome planning. Should have arrived on monday instead of wednesday. Looking forward to next year. - Dave

Glad you made it home ok Mike.

I've gained 2 relatives so far in this club, my wife, Capri, now by brother, Mike. lol

hey jared you forgot the 2 your mama and grand parents adopted two years ago.me and jackie welcome

We made it back without a backfire this morning at 1 am. I guess the new plugs helped.

We had a great time. Great group of people and their families. I made some new friends, found out I had a brother who was in the group. Well not really, but Jared's grandma said we looked like brothers. What a sweet family they are. I will post pix soon. To be in one place with all those FGMCs was amazing.

Thanks to all the hard working people who put this together. I tip my FGMCC baseball cap to you all. I can't wait to do it again next year.

Oh ya and the look on the faces of the local cruise night that we went to was just priceless when we all pulled in the parking lot.

it was nice to meet you and [DAWN]at the meet hope to see y'all next year.