CARLISLE ATTENDANCE NUMBERS NEEDED

Rob Peters

I'm planning on leaving around 6am tomorrow.Its about 1 1/2 hr journey for me. Driving the truck Fri looking for parts and to register and will return early Sat with the Monte.Hope to see some of you guys tomorrow .

Terry

Well I was doing fine driving down from CT until I reached Harrisburg PA at 1:30 pm Thursday and then the rain started. Carlisle got hit pretty good with a bad storm about the same time. As neared the fairgrounds there were alot of tree limbs down in the area. Once it cleared up, I had to do a quick wash and detail on my car before entering building T for the display. There is a 1971 Mulsanne Blue Monte Carlo SS454 with a white vinyl top also on display from the GM collection.

See you guys soon.

JimB104.jpg

Your First and Last Name: Dave Concordia

The Year and color of your Monte: 1970 Gold/Black

The Day You Will Arrive: Friday

Number of people in your party: 3

Your First and Last Name: Capri Blasco

The Year and color of your Monte: 1971 SS Black

The Day You Will Arrive: Saturday

Number of people in your party: 3

Took a guilt phone call now we are headed out at some ungodly time of morning tomorrow!

Can't wait to see everyone!!!!!!! yayyayyay

I went to Carlisle today mostly to register the Monte and shop the flea.The flea had many vacant spaces but alot of the small vendors will come this evening and in the morning.I arrived early about 7:00 AM,registered first,I had my truck but they allowed me to tape the gate pass on the window so I could remove it for the Monte,I thought that was fair.

I did see Jim's Monte thats on display in Bldg "T" and it is very nice and as nice as the GM 71ss thats there also.There was only 1 monte at our spot and I think it was Dave C's gold monte also very nice too.I didn't see any one at Jim's or Dave's monte,I guess they were shopping .

Our spot is in gate #3 and straight back to the end of the show field kinda close to the spotty potty's,my pass says G202 area.The weather looks real nice for tomorrow and and most of sunday ,maybe a shower late Sun.

Hope you all have a safe trip and trouble free and hope to see ya tomorrow

Terry

Should be out of here by 8:30 if not earlier! As soon as Alli's friend gets here to keep an eye on the kids for the day we are out of here. Car is packed, we have to stop for ice and gas up the Monte, See you all then.

Glad to hear Greg and Capri are coming as well.

We are leaving home at 3am at the latest. (yawn) (I am going to regret this spontaneous trip when the alarm goes off). Heading to hotel first to drop trailer & truck then we will jump in Quieenie & head to show field. 5 1/2 hour drive - should be there around 9:00/9:30.....need to be on the showfield by 10am...we may have to leave at 2am..in case we have to make a stop along the way.....I better go to bed!! lol

SOOOO EXCITED WE ARE COMING OUT!!!!!!!! yay

Your First and Last Name: Dave Reem

The Year and color of your Monte: 1972 Pearl White w/Orange SS stripes

The Day You Will Arrive: Saturday

Number of people in your party: 1

Looks like I will be making a day trip. 2 hour drive. Trying to get ahold of Rob P. to see if I can meet up with him at their hotel before entering the grounds. I guess I will register at the gate. - Dave

Rob, turn your stinking cell phone on :-)

Greg just went to bed - guess I will stay up another hour b4 hitting the shower. We are leaving here at 2:00 AM and heading to the hotel. Should be there around 8-9AM and then head to the show.